Benefits of using 360 Connexions Digital Marketing Programs
The first step towards deciding how to proceed is to have a complete understanding of what each tactic is and how you can use it to grow your business.
IMPROVE ORGANIC TRAFFIC
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), organically ranks your company in Google with company content and keywords.
Optimizing Company content and keywords helps move your website to the top of Google searches.
Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing uses search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website; these are the sponsored ads you often see at the top of Google’s search results page.
A good way to educate and inform prospects since most everyone uses social media. For a successful marketing strategy Social Media should be a part of your marketing mix. It requires an ongoing effort to post on Facebook and LinkedIn as well as other social media channels daily, weekly, etc.
SEO & PPC TOGETHER
Some of the benefits of combining your PPC and SEO campaigns are:
- Keyword conversion data can be fed into organic search, SEO
- The total volume of traffic can be increased by targeting clicks in paid and organic for high-performing keywords.
- High-cost keywords, high volume or low converting keywords can be moved from PPC to organic search.
- Target users at all stages of the customer journey from research to comparison to purchase with commercial keywords.
- Increase confidence and awareness by having both strong organic and paid visibility.
Still have questions about how digital marketing can fit in with your current marketing and generate more leads and sales for your business? Schedule a complimentary 30-minute review with our specialist.
We work closely with our clients to customize the solutions we provide based on their specific needs and circumstances. Contact us today to speak with our team of experienced professionals to see how we can be your solution.